Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Week's Adventures


Sorry for the delay with the blog!

I've been living my live at a million miles an hour. Regardless, I'm having a blast...
Our night in Galway was absolutely prime. We met up with a few girls from Galway that we had met last year. These girls had all graduated from NUIG and were now in Galway city apartments. We went out to a few bars and clubs. I spent a gratuitous amount of money with John and these Galway girls, but it was an absolute blast. We ended our night listening to these girls sing songs and play instruments... they were incredibly talented.


ME AND THE GALWAY GIRLS

The next day was the wedding! It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony. Everyone was dressed up and having a blast. John and I were fortunate enough to sit next to the Foyle Family and Rory for both the ceremony and the reception dinner, and I had a great conversation with the Bride's father. I could take up a whole page on how awesome the people were at this wedding, but words would not even do them justice.
The reception pasted quickly but not without a little Guinness, singing, "Piano Man" and the rest of it. I ended my night talking with my best friend's Tom, John (x2), and the band that played at the wedding. I absolutely loved my time that I spent with all the people at the wedding, and soon enough I found myself on the way to Belfast.


JOHN AND I AT THE WEDDING

I decided to go to Belfast in the last minute, leaving John to meet him just a few days later in Dublin. The trip to Belfast took all day and was quite delayed, and I arrived at the hotel at 8:00pm with the wedding families that went up there as well. We went out for a late pint at the Crown Bar. During this time, we met up with Chris, a native and friend of Tommy (guy from the Wedding Party). I immediately made friends with Chris, who I proceeded to follow around Belfast to a few different bars and clubs. Soon enough, it was just Chris and me at Rainnes (the hot place to be), and myself. I again started spending gratuitous amounts of money on beverages for Chris's mates, but made a lot of friends in the process. By the end of the night, I ended up at a kebab shop with a few of my new-found friends. We ate fast food and I headed back to my hotel room to hit the hay.

I should be sleeping... lots more coming...I will blog the rest tomorrow!
till then... slainte

No comments:

Post a Comment